CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Harvest Fest

It has been way too long since I've blogged. Let's just say life has been pretty crazy lately. I'm not sure where I left off - but I got my first haircut last weekend at Cookie Cutters. I only cried when we had to leave (!) I loved the fire truck I got to sit in and guess I didn't want to leave it. After my haircut we went to Cider Days with grandma and had a really good time. It was super hot outside but well worth it. We had a great time.
Today, mom and grandma took me to Harvest Fest at the Rutledge-Wilson Farm and we had so much fun! Mom was a little nervous about how I'd behave since I skipped my morning nap but I was the best little boy ever :) We went on a hay ride...I fed the chickens...ate ice cream...saw some bunnies...picked my very own pumpkin in the pumpkin patch and got my picture taken on a haystack! Doesn't that all sound like fun? Fall/Winter is mommy's favorite time of year so I know she just loved, loved, loved all of the festivities today.
Dad is in KC this weekend...again. He is going to the Chief's game with Raef and going golfing. I'm glad he's having a good time but I sure do miss him. I wish he'd been there to see me feed the chickens today. But - I picked him out a special pumpkin. So, hopefully he'll feel like he was right there with us.
So what else is new? We had a playdate on Friday with some new moms and had a great time. I met so many new friends to play with. We decorated cookies and played with trucks and cars. I had the best time. Mom even met some new ladies who have invited her to can applesauce!
Monday, we have another playdate...Tuesday, we have PT with Martha...Wednesday...mmm, nothing planned yet...Thursday, storytime at the library...and Friday...I feel like we have something going on but I just can't remember for the life of me what it is?
I still have tons of pictures to post of course. Just haven't gotten around to it. Keep checking back though...mom will get around to it one of these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment