CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday to Me!

My 2nd birthday was a success :) We made it through the day without mom crying (about me getting older). I had PT this morning. Martha brought me this really cool truck for my birthday present. Thanks Martha! After that, mom took me to storytime at the library where everyone sang happy birthday to me :) We went home...picked up a bit...made lunch for dad...then mom and I napped for about 2 hrs. It was so nice to snuggle up with her :) When I woke up we made my birthday cake together. Mom had just picked up a box of Swiss Rolls that she was going to put a candle in because she didn't want to have a whole sheet cake lying around in the house when we're going to have a big one on Saturday...but after talking with Grandma from Massachusetts...mama had a change of heart. And so...we made chocolate cake with confetti frosting...yummo! When dad got home we all skyped with Grandpa and Grandma Longley. They had shipped a box full of birthday presents to me and I've been itching to open it...and I finally got to tonight! I opened it right in front of them when we were skyping tonight. It was awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment