CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hey! Hey!

Wow! It's been a long time. I've been doing really well...I had a great time on my roadtrip to Mass. It was so good to see gram and gramps Ward. Mom said I did better in the car than she thought I would. We went from Mt. Vernon, MO to Indiana...to Pennsylvania...to Mass. Then on the way home, we went from Mass., to Virginia, to Kentucky...to Missouri. Whoah...we were gone for a long time!

I've also added quite a few foods to my diet. Check 'em out: sweet potatoes, sweet peas, applesauce, bananas, pears and now carrots. Sweet potatoes are still my favorite...but I'm developing quite a taste palate :) I'm also pooping every day now...sometimes twice a day - so mommy says everything is working great down there.

I'm still doing Itsy Bitsy Yoga...and it was so good to see Grace again. I actually bought her some stickers with her name on them. She loved 'em! Oh, and I start swimming lessons on July 7 with mom. I can't wait! Oh, and I got to see my mom's friend - Erin. She drove all the way from Boston to see me! Boy was she nice! Okay, it's time for my nap...check out my pics though!

No comments:

Post a Comment