CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ocean City, Maryland

My first trip to the beach was pretty amazing. Mom and dad took me to Ocean City, Maryland. Mom used to go there as a little girl with her dad, so it was special that we were now starting this tradition in our family.
This is me and mom on the beach :) It was really cold that morning but it was perfect weather for me. Mom put my feet in the sand for the first time and I loved it. It felt so good between my toes and I even tried to scoop some up with my hand but mom said no. Dad is the one taking the picture and he stayed up on the boardwalk with my stroller so that mom and I could have some time on the beach together.

In this picture, mom had just put my feet in the ocean for the first time and I hated it! The water was FREEZING and I started to cry. She felt bad so she picked me right up and headed back for some kisses from dad.

Ahh, dad, so glad you're here :) Sometimes he just makes everything all better again. We had so much fun that day...just walking the boardwalk...the 3 of us. I think mom got a little emotional though...she started to cry as we were walking...I think she was remembering when she was a little girl walking down that same boardwalk with her dad. They were good memories though, and happy tears - I heard her tell my dad. She just kept squeezing me and telling me how much she loved me and then she started telling me stories about things she used to do with her brother and sister when they were at the beach. Sure sounds like they all had a great time. I hope I get to go to Ocean City again next year.

1 comment: