CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Today

Today. Let's see. Today was a pretty good day. Woke up at 820. Took my medicine. Ate breakfast with mom. Jumped in the car to pick up Bailey's special diet dog food in Miller. Stopped at Pamida to grab some diapers. And of course, swung by Keen Bean for a coffee. I was able to swing a 20 minute nap in there somewhere too.
Mom and I hung out around the house because it was too hot to play outside. I saw dad over lunch and then played with mom after that. I went down for a nap around 2 and I slept for 2 hours :) Mom laid right next to me and started a new book: Memoirs of a Geisha. She really likes it so far. She finished the Amish book yesterday...I know, she's weird. She likes to read about those sorts of things.
Tomorrow is yoga day. Grace won't be there for like 3 weeks! She went back to Canada for a little while to hang out with family. Oh well, at least Quinn and Davis will be there! Okay, getting cranky now. Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment