CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hot Day In Missouri & My 1st Sip Of Water

It's hot in Missouri today. Really hot. If we could just get a breeze goin' folks - I think we'd be alright. It's when you walk outside and the heat hits you like a ton of bricks...and you can't breathe. We can't really go outside - mom says it's too hot for me. Ugh, I think there's many more days to come like this one.
I just got back from yoga. It was great to see all of my friends again: Grace, Quinn, Davis, Anastasia and Iyush. Mom and I went out to lunch with some of the other moms after class and I ended up falling asleep over her shoulder. The drive home was kind of tough. I cried the whole way back...and mom's arm feels dislocated from reaching back so many times to try and rub my face to calm me down.
Right now, I'm just hangin' out in my crib. Mom is trying to get me used to being in here. It's not so bad I guess. I don't mind chillin' in this thing during the day - but the PM - I don't think so.
Any who - dad leaves tomorrow morning for St. Louis. It's another guys' weekend...I'm going to miss him. He's so much fun to hang around with. He throws me up in the air...he makes me laugh...he tickles me...he reads to me...and he's just a laid back type of guy. Dad - I'm going to miss you. I can't wait for Sunday to come around so we can hang out again.
Not much else to say - I'm pretty tired so I think I might try and take a nap now. Love, Dylan

PS - Before I go, here's a video of me just after I took my 1st sip of water the other day. Pretty cool...oh and I can't believe I didn't say this before (!) I sat up for the 1st time today...ALL BY MYSELF!

No comments:

Post a Comment