CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I Love You

Whoah! It's been quite a week! Let's start with Sunday. Since dad was still out of town, mom and I went to church with our friend Jackie. We went to the early service (we usually go to 2nd service) but we wanted to see what it was like. I had a great time and I even made a dollar! Yep, you heard me right! This nice man sitting behind us gave me a rolled up dollar bill. I played with it and then tried to give it back but he said, "nope - it's his". So...when we got home, mom made me put it directly into my piggy bank. No shopping spree for me :(
Today I went to the Discovery Center for the first time. My yoga class had a field trip and so I met up with my friend Quinn. We had a great time! My favorite thing was the floating balloon. Mom let me touch it.
Some sad news...one of my great-grandmas died last night. Her name was Dorothy Longley and she was my grandpa Longley's mom. I never got to meet her expect for when I was in mommy's tummy last July; she came to my baby shower. Mom showed me her picture tonight and I know I would have liked her. She seemed like a really nice lady. Well, grandpa Longley...I'm thinking of you tonight and I'm sending you all of the love I have in my heart. I wish so much, that I could be there with you right now...to give you a hug...and a kiss...and to tell you how wonderful you are. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment