CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Busy Plans This Week!

I'm back to my normal routine this week after coming back from a long car ride...Iowa is just too far away! I had a great time seeing my family though. I got to see Grandma and Grandpa Ruffing, Aunt Erica and Aunt Stacie, Uncle Dan and Cousins Piper and Bianca and Great Grandma and Grandpa Gourley. Phew! Lots of people! I picked corn for the first time at Grandpa Gourley's farm. Mom and dad cooked it up tonight and boy did it look yummy!
I went to swim class today. This Saturday is my last session. I think mom might sign me up for another 4 weeks though. We both liked it so much that I think we'll continue with it. I'm a natural - so more lessons to me is no problem at all :) Dad will be coming with us this weekend so he can see me get my swimming certificate!
Tomorrow I'm going to the Titanic Museum in Branson. I've been to Branson but never to this museum. Mom says it should be fun. I know she's always wanted to go - so I'm excited. The car ride will be about an hour or so...so I should be able to get a good nap in. My friends Garrett, Stephen and Sara will be coming too.
Thursday I have yoga and Friday is grocery shopping with mom. Friday night, Grandpa Ruffing is spending the night and Saturday morning I have swim class. Saturday afternoon, mom and dad have to run some errands (with me in tow of course!), Sunday is church and Monday...I think we might try and go to the Ozark Empire Fair...(dad doesn't know that yet though...) hopefully he'll want to go. We'll see...I have a pretty busy week as it is - so maybe another time.
Okay, time for bed. I'm wiped!

No comments:

Post a Comment