CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lakeside

So I've got those pictures from the lake. Check 'em out! I'm pretty cute, aren't I! The one below is of me, mom and dad. I'm the one holding on to the green floaty thing. The picture to the right, is also me. I'm wearing my new hat to protect me from the sun and I'm smiling for the camera, as you can see.


I had a fun day today. I went to yoga and then went out to lunch with my buddies, Quinn and Davis. I sat in a highchair for the first time all by myself! Then mom and I went to a sidewalk sale at PaperWorld and bought some cute cards. Oh...then we went home and made brownies for dad. That's about it - I'm tired right now and am about to throw a fit. Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment