CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Just Another Busy Day!

Today was a super busy day. Let's see...I woke up at 8am...yep...I'm sleeping now (!) then mom changed my diaper b/c I peed thru it...then I changed my clothes...then I played in my swing while mom ate breakfast. I got all buckled in to my car seat and we went to Keen Bean for some coffee...then off to Itsy Bitsy Yoga for 10am. It was so good to see all of my friends! Grace...Quinn...Iyush...and Davis!
Okay, then mom had to weigh in at WW to keep up her lifetime membership and she lost 1/2 lb. (not sure how that happened...since she's not trying to lose weight). Must be all of that boob I eat :) After that we went to Panera for some lunch. I started to get a little fussy so mom took me to the car to feed me and then changed my diaper. Oh, and we went to the YMCA to sign me up for swim lessons. I start on Tuesday! Yay! I already have 4 sets of swim trunks! Mom and I went on a tour today to see where we'd be swimming, etc. and I can't wait!
It was now about 1 or so...and mom said it was time to head home. We had to pick up my medicine in town but once we got home - mom put me down for a much-needed nap. What a busy day! Mom's hoping the doctor will decrease my Prilosec since I seem to be doing so much better. We'll find out...I have my 6 month checkup on Monday.
Oh yeah, I went swimming for the first time while I was on vacation. I can't believe I forgot to tell you that? There's a picture of all of us in one of the many hotels we stayed in! (I think I'm going to be a natural at this water thing...)
Okay - time for bed. My Aunt Erica is coming to see me tomorrow and I need my beauty sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment