CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Off to Iowa

I'm off to Iowa today folks. Yep. I'm going to see my grandma and grandpa for the weekend. They're getting ready to move down here to Missouri and they've asked my daddy and my 2 aunts to come over and go thru all of their old stuff. It'll be a long drive - about 6 hrs. or so...and I'm not looking forward to it but I'm sure I'll sleep some of the way. Mom is reading a really good book right now so she's hoping she can finish it while I snooze...(Memoirs of a Geisha) - (really good book!)
So last night mom and dad went on a date! They went out to dinner at the Blackbird in Aurora. Mike and Jackie watched me and I had a great time! They read me Brown Bear like a million times...now Mike says he knows it by heart! For some reason, I won't take a bottle though...so mom and dad are on the hunt for a new bottle with a faster flowing nipple. Maybe this will help? Mom and dad have been talking and they've decided that they need to have some more 'alone' time. I think they're going to try and go out together once a month. I really like Mike and Jackie so I don't mind.
I'm missing swimming today since we have to be on the road so early. I haven't been at all this week and I miss it! Mom says we'll be back to our routine next week though - so Tuesday I'll be in swim class again. Oh, and on Wednesday, mom is taking me to the Titanic Museum in Branson! I can't wait! I've always wanted to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment