CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bye Bye Nursing

I forgot to tell you all that I stopped nursing! Mom and I's last day was a couple of Tuesday's ago...not last Tuesday but the Tuesday before that. So that would make it 2 weeks...this Tuesday. Wow that sounded confusing. Anyways - I'm a big boy now so I eat solid foods and mom has come to the realization that I have a sweet tooth; just like her. I'd much rather eat cookies and ice cream than pasta or vegetables. Oh well...
I've had a pretty good weekend. I really wanted to go to the fair but it's so dang hot outside that we couldn't go...and it's only supposed to get hotter this week. But - I think mom and dad are going to take me swimming today. That's about it folks!

1 comment:

  1. Totally concur on the cookies and ice cream over veggies!

    ReplyDelete