CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Oscar the Grouch!

Ugh! It's only 8am and I AM A GROUCH! (Mom's words...not mine). I woke up at 5am this morning and haven't looked back since. What gives? I've been super clingy and a little bit of a pain too (again, mom's words...not mine). BUT I'm sure things will be better once I take a LONG morning nap.
Things have been going good lately. Pretty much the same 'ole stuff. Did I tell you we're adding a 3-seasons porch to our house? Construction started at the beginning of this week and it's coming along so fast! They tore up the pad, layed the foundation, put the flooring down and I can't wait to see what they get done today. It's been so fun to watch these guys from the window. They have big tractors and I like to point at them and yell, 'TRACTOR!'
Dad and I are supposed to be going to gram and gramp's house tomorrow to help grandpa with a project so mom gets the morning off :) She says she's going to sleep in...drink coffee...and watch The View...maybe make some homemade chocolate chip cookies too (since those are my new favorite things).
Mom's already been planning my 2nd birthday party and it's not for another 5 months! The theme is going to be Dr. Seuss - Thing #2 and I can't wait to see what she's got planned. I wish I could celebrate my bday with my cousin Coleman. Did you know that we were born just 2 days apart? Pretty cool, huh?
Okay, off for a walk with mom so we can BOTH get some fresh air. See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment