CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Girl's Night for Mom Tomorrow!

Mom and dad both had dentist appts today so I hung out with Kingston and Theresa for like...3 hrs! I had a really good time and Theresa told mom that I was a good boy :)

Mom thought I'd take a long, long nap this afternoon since I skipped my morning one but I only slept for a little over an hour. Ho-Hum...not long enough :( After that, we played for what seemed like FOREVER. And then thankfully, dad came home and mom got a break.

I have PT tomorrow morning from 8-10am with Martha...then I'll take a nap...then eat lunch with mom and dad...then play or maybe go to the pool...and then when dad gets home at 4...mom is going out with her friend Theresa for a girl's night! Believe it or not...this will be the first night since I was BORN that mom will be leaving the house WITHOUT me past 7pm...yep...that's right. Pedicures...dinner...ice cream... :) I think mom is going to have a great night and I am so happy for her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment