CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 12, 2010

My First Trip to the Windy City

I guess it's been a long time since I've blogged. So long...that you all probably didn't even know that I went to Chicago for a family vacation!? Me, mom and dad just got back on Saturday and we had a good time - but we were definitely ready to get home.

Here's a picture of me on the water taxi on our way to Shedd Aquarium. This was one of mom's favorite things (the water taxi).
I think we're all vacationed out by now...it was Texas, Massachusetts and then Chicago all in like 3 1/2 months. You could say I'm a little tired :)

One of my favorite things that we did was go to Millennium Park. This is a picture of me splashing around in the fountain area. It was so much fun! BUT, I did get my very first boo-boo...I scooted around so much that I managed to wear the skin down on one of my ankles. Ouch :( It was pretty bloody and it hurt really bad.
All in all - it was a fun time! This week I have Kindermusik summer camp every day from 9-945...and a couple of other things in between - so it's going to be another busy week. Send me a note if you're reading my blog so I know how you're all doing!
xoxo dylan

1 comment:

  1. Love the update and the new pics! Glad y'all had a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete