CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sand & Water, Water & Sand

Let me just start off by saying that I'm happy tomorrow is my last day of camp...lol...I know, I know...I shouldn't be so negative but really, this Kindermusik thing is a joke. The teacher is super nice but with only one other kid in the class...I don't think anyone could make it any better.

When mommy was telling her friend Theresa about how the instructor starts each class...I thought she was going to fall off the couch laughing :) Mom says, "So she starts each class with a blow into the harmonica...yep...and then she starts singing for about 15 seconds. No background music...nothing." Theresa (still laughing).

And so the conversation goes. And to boot, the instructor brought out 2 buckets at the end of class. One filled with sand and the other with water...on carpet...hmmm...probably not. Let's just say that I went home pantless :)

Ohhh....it's the little things in life that make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment