CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

5th Chest Xray - Boo Hoo

So...my diaper rash is back...with a vengeance :( This dang thing just won't go away! Doc ordered some blood work to see if maybe I'm zinc deficient...and if I am, I guess I can just take a supplement and it'll all be better. As of now, I've been using this special ointment for my bum that I have to put on 3 times a day but it can only be used 7 days at a time...so...yeah. That's that. AND since I was already at the hospital for blood work - my pulminologist ordered another xray (this marks my 5th) as a followup to the bronchioscope I had done a few months ago. I won't find out the results of either test for a week or so. Cross your fingers that it's all good news :)

All of that happened this afternoon - so I pretty much crashed on mom when we got home. This morning, I had my 3rd day of summer camp and it was pretty boring, I must say :( I was hoping it'd be fun like yesterday was but it was kind of lame. I hate to say it, but I think mom should have enrolled me in the bigger kids' class. Oh well...it's only 2 more days. Maybe tomorrow will be more fun?
And to say goodnight...I'd like to share with you one of my favorite places in the whole world...the road leading to my great gram and gramp's house out in the country. Just looking at it makes me so happy... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment