CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lazy Saturday

We started weaning back in January - towards the end of the January I think - and today we are down to 3 feedings in a 24 hr. period. Not too bad? I'm surprised at how well this has all been going actually. I thought it would be harder than this. Although, this afternoon session just seems to be the hardest one yet. Mom has been trying to wean me off of that one for about a week now and sometimes she's successful and well, sometimes she's not. So - we'll just keep chippin' away at it. I definitely think we'll be able to eliminate it by next weekend with Aunt Erica being here and all. She can help distract me from wanting to nurse.

We're having a pretty lazy Saturday today - which is nice. I woke up at 6am (wish that would stop) again - I think that's my 'normal' wake up time these days...and I ate 1/2 a banana while mom ate her cereal. Dad got the coffee ready and then we headed to Walmart for some groceries. Then it was off to Republic to pick up some pictures for my baby book and then we headed home. Dad got his hair cut and mom went tanning. We all had a nice, simple lunch together and just played around the house.

I can now get on and off of my sit n' spin all by myself. Pretty neat huh? I have my 15 month checkup next week - dad leaves on Wednesday for Vegas and Aunt Erica comes in on Thursday night for a few days. It's going to be an exciting week!

No comments:

Post a Comment