CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Too Early!

Today is not setting up well...I woke up at 5:58 AM (way too early)...mom nursed me and then dad rocked me and well, that was that. I was up. She tried to eat breakfast, make coffee, read me some books, play with my toys but I was grumpy, grumpy, grumpy. So...mom changed my diaper and then plopped me right back in the crib - where I am currently crying my tail off. She layed me down at 815 and said if I wasn't settled down and/or asleep by 845 then she would come and get me and try again later. It's now 833...(can you tell that mom doesn't like to hear me cry?) She's got everything down to the minute.

I'm supposed to meet up with with my friend Grace for story time today at B&N. It's Dr. Seuss day and I was really excited about going but I think we might have to cancel. Plus, we have the BUG MAN coming today b/c we have silverfish...ewww...and then we have a new cleaning lady come this afternoon to clean our bathrooms. What a busy day...and mom is only on cup o' coffee #1.

On a more exciting note...I have a new cousin! Ethan Hezekiah Longley was born at 558pm last night! He weighed in at 8 lbs. 12 oz! Big boy! Congrats to my Uncle Donny, Aunt Katie and Cousin Coleman on their new addition. I can't wait to meet you baby Ethan! It seems so surreal that I have another cousin...that makes #5...wowzers!

We had a fun night last night. Our friends Mike and Jackie came over for a farewell dinner. They're moving to St. Louis this week :( Dad grilled steaks...mom made mashed potatoes...salad...texas toast...and Jackie's favorite - Lemon Cake. All in all, it was a great way to say goodbye to our dear friends.

Well, that's about it folks. I have a feeling it's going to be one of those days. But, that's okay...mom and I will make the best of it and do something fun today! Maybe...race around the house on my bike and chase Bailey? Or...watch Baby Einstein like...a million times?

No comments:

Post a Comment