CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Here I Go Again

It's back to the doctor's office for me. Once again - I am crying - A LOT. I'm going to get a thorough check up to make sure everything is OK. I had a good time at grandma and grandpa's place but I cried a lot. Not sure why - but we're going to figure it out.

I sat in my Bumbo seat again. I'm getting really good at sitting up like a big boy. Mom was able to fold her load of laundry because she put my Bumbo on the couch and propped me up with a toy. It was really cute and actually - worked out really well. When daddy came home from work-he said it was the cutest thing ever.

Okay - tired - going to bed. I know, I know...it was a quick blog. I'll write more next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment