CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

It's Been Too Long!

It's been too long! I've been a busy boy I guess...too busy to write...ahhh...well...I just walked in the door (actually, was carried in the door by mommy). We just got back from the doctors. I had my 4 month well-visit checkup and got a shot :( I did really well though! I only cried when it first went into my leg and then when mommy picked me up - I was fine.

Let's see, what else has been going on...I'm still on my double-dose of prilosec every day...and that seems to be doing the job. I'm still doing yoga every Thursday and absolutely loving it...I'm really using my hands a lot. When mom puts a toy in front of me - I grab it. I can follow her with my eyes and I can sit in my Bumbo while she makes lunch in the kitchen.

I'm growing fast. I am 15 lbs., 11 ounces...and 25 1/4 inches long...holy cow. Mom remembers when I used to be able to curl up on her chest with my butt stuck out...and just sleep...now I'm too big for that. She tries to put me in that position and I wrestle with her. I say, 'mom...I'm not a little boy anymore!"

I can take my binkie in and out of my mouth...I'm a pro at tummy-time...and I make much louder noises with my voice now. I've learned how to 'pretend' cough...mommy gets all worked up every time - but I'm just faking it...lol...

I have a busy schedule coming up. I have my first 'parents as teachers' visit tomorrow. Then yoga on Thursday, of course. Friends for dinner on Saturday...at the end of May I'll be going to St. Louis for the horse races...and then come June...my very first road trip! It's Massachusetts or BUST folks. Here I come! Me, mom and dad are all taking 2 weeks to drive out east. I can't wait to meet the rest of my family.

Ok, mom says it's time for a nap now. I'm getting cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment