CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Another Great Deal!

I'm addicted...to coupons. I just went to Summer Fresh here in town with a few more coupons that Nichole helped me find. Take a look at what I got :2 bags of lettuce, 2 air fresheners, 2 things of dental floss and a package of Jimmy Dean Sausage for $11.83 and you're never going to believe how much I got this one for...everyone I've said this to has guessed $2 but nope...I paid $0.16 for ALL OF THIS!!! I actually made money back on most of the products in this picture so I was able to bring down my overall cost by a ton. Thank you Nichole!

1 comment:

  1. I knew you were a natural!!! I'm so proud! I forgot about posting a comment last night on the Miracle Blanket...I'm so sad...must be all that sleep I've lost...I'm losing my mind!

    ReplyDelete