CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sesame Street Live


I had the BEST time today! Mom took me to see Sesame Street Live!!! She was nervous I'd freak out at seeing Elmo and Big Bird so up close and big and all that...but I. LOVED. IT! Mom took a ton of pictures on her phone but she hasn't figured out how to upload them onto her computer yet...when she does...she told me she'd post them so you could see how much I liked the show.

After that, mom took me out for pizza and then we played at the mall and bought a Christmas present for daddy. I was such a good boy!

Storytime is canceled tomorrow for Veteran's Day and Friday we have MOPS all morning. We'll be packing shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child (OCC). Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment