CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


I can't believe my birthday is just around the corner. I'm going to be 2! This year has flown by...I think I'm going to celebrate with a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse themed party this year.
Did I tell you that Grandma Longley from Massachusetts is coming out to see me next week for
Thanksgiving? I am so stinkin' excited :) I made her something special for Christmas and I can't wait to see her in person to give it to her. Mom and dad are going to make a nice turkey dinner for grandma....homemade applesauce (great grandma Ward's recipe of course), mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, peanut butter cup pie, dinner rolls, stuffing...you name it....it'll be there! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment