CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

Yes. Mom is already getting ready for Christmas. She's already started our annual Christmas letter (this is only year 2 that she's done it). Anywho, if you know my mom, you know that she's crazy about me, taking pictures of me and well, anything to do with me. So, what could make her happier than taking my picture, putting it in a beautiful Shutterfly card with our holiday letter and sending it off to all of our family and friends? Nadda :) That makes her pretty happy.

Mom always has to get the perfect Christmas cards every year. She usually buys ours at Walmart because they're cheap. (Sorry mom, yes, I totally just called you out.) But she decided to get ours from Shutterfly this year because they are better quality and still affordable. She won't buy just a regular card though. They absolutely have to be Christmas photo cards.

Mom bought some photo cards from Shutterfly when I was a little bit younger. She was really impressed with how they came out - so, here we are! I can't wait to see what you all think when you get them in your mailbox this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment