CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Coupons Are My New Best Friend!

My dear friend Nichole - has introduced me to the beautiful world of 'couponing'. Oh - this is Dylan's mom posting today by the way :) Dylan is in bed!
Anywho - I recently wrote an article about Nichole in Connection Magazine for the December issue...about how she saves her family money by coupon clipping. After interviewing her, I was so intrigued with the process that I decided to pay more attention to those Sunday paper coupons! BUT - the next time I went to Wal-Mart, I still didn't save much money and only had a few cents to show for it :( SO...I asked Nichole if she would come with me the next time I went and she said Yes! Look what happened when I got her one-on-one help!!!

You might not be able to see everything I got...but here's a run down: 2 boxes of Cheerios, 2 boxes of Cheese Nips, 2 boxes of V8 soup, 1 package of WW Jiffy Pop, 2 cans of soup, 2 packages of cheese, 2 chili mixes, 2 bags of lettuce, 1 box of spaghetti and 3 boxes of toothpaste...my total came to $43.57 and I got all of this for...drumroll please...$7.77!!! Oh yeah...


No comments:

Post a Comment