CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Feel Blah :(

I had my vaccinations yesterday. I got the Rotavirus (oral) and the Haemophilus Influenzae type b (shot in the thigh). I'm holding up OK today. I did well last night - took some infant tylenol and slept a few hours here and there...but I have been nothing but fussy this evening. I have no rash or anything on my leg from where I got my shot - just a lot of diarrhea. I went thru like 4 diapers in no time...and even thru my clothes and on to mommy's shirt. Oh well, I'm sure this will pass...

Daddy is holding me right now...and he's been walking around with me ever since he got home from work. He came home early to help mommy out. She's really tired today and needed a break. Hopefully, she can get some sleep tonight if I'm feeling okay. My cold is almost gone - just a stuffy nose to get rid of at this point.

I know vaccinations are good for me - but boy do they mess with my mojo...

No comments:

Post a Comment