CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

No Sleep For Me!

I'm not sure what happened last night but I didn't sleep for more than an hour at a time. What gives? Mommy and daddy are both super tired...and so am I...I've napped twice today!

I've had a great day today so far...I ate...then I went and got coffee with mommy and sucked on my binkie...then we dropped off my prescription for Prilosec...then we went home. I ate again...pooped...and played on my mat for a little while. I'm trying to turn on my side...started trying last night but haven't been able to do it yet. Mommy and daddy kept flashing the camera at me...no clue what that was all about?! I'm just trying to roll...that's all!

Oh, and I sat in my swing today while mommy ordered me some personalized stationary :) Then the cleaning ladies came and they watched me smile and coo at mom. Dad came home for lunch and I snuggled with him. (Betweeen you and me...I think he's a little bitter about not getting any sleep last night). Oops! Gotta go! Gotta eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment