CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 23, 2009

It's Vaccination Day

Today I have my 2 month checkup and I am so nervous. I have to get my vaccines today...and mommy and daddy are getting all worked up. I think we're going to try the alternative vaccine schedule - which is one vaccine at a time = more visits to the doctor. But that way, if I have a bad reaction, they'll know which vaccine it was from. On the otherhand, I think I'd rather get all of the ones I need today - in one swoop - so that I don't have to go back multiple times to get poked. You know what I mean? I'll leave it up to mommy and daddy. I know they'll make the best decision for me.

I'm still fighting this cold. I got up several times last night because I was having a hard time breathing through my nose. Daddy and I slept in the recliner again with the humidifier on, while mommy slept in the bed with Bailey (my dog). I had to have my nose suctioned out...boy do I hate that.

My eye was all goopy too. It was so goopy that I couldn't open it. Mom had to put a hot compress on it several times just to get everything to loosen up. It looks better this morning - but now it's all crusty. And my nose is still plugged. And I still have a cough. This sucks.

Wish me luck today. I hate shots...and I'm going to need all of the support I can get (okay, maybe mommy needs it more). I'll report back as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment