CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Busy Weekend

I had a pretty busy weekend. Friday was a mess...in a nutshell. It was just a bad day all around. I was cranky. I wouldn't sleep for mom. And we didn't get our grocery shopping done until 530 at night...which means mom missed her ComFit class :( But, we had a great dinner at home with dad so that made everything better.

Saturday morning we ran errands in Springfield. Picked up some Christmas presents and vowed to never go back to the mall until the holidays were over...it's way to busy in Springfield right now...me, mom and dad had a nice lunch at Ruby Tuesdays and then we headed home. Sunday, mom and dad went Christmas shopping for me - while grandma and grandpa Ruffing babysat. It was a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment