CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Please Don't Touch!

Okay, so, I've been meaning to write this post for a long time now. But haven't, because it's a touchy subject - literally. But I've had it up to HERE with it...so I'm just going to talk about it right now!

Why on earth do strangers think they can touch my face? Or any part of me for that reason?! You can look...but please do not touch! I am a baby...it's flu season...I don't know you...you could have gone the bathroom and not washed your hands for all I know...and now you're touching me? I DON'T THINK SO!

I went for coffee this morning with mom...and some old lady came up to me because she liked my pumpkin hat that I was wearing...total stranger...came right up to me and touched my cheek. That is so rude! Why, why, why do people think they can do this? I have no idea where your hands have been!

And...even for the people who do know me - and constantly touch my face and hands...it's not polite! You should ASK my mom before you hold me/touch me/etc. Where are your manners? Ugh, I have a lot to say about this subject and it's been festering inside of me. I don't go up to you and touch your face? I know I'm cute - but admire me from afar.

Mom has had a hard time saying 'no' or 'don't touch please' b/c she doesn't want to be rude...but I think she's going to have to grow some balls and just do it. Okay, I feel better now that all of that is off my chest!

No comments:

Post a Comment