CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pop! Pop! Pop! They're Comin' In Like Popcorn!

I have 4 teeth now - just so you know. And they hurt. I have 2 top teeth and 2 bottom teeth. Someday, when mom can get me to open my mouth wide enough, she will take a picture and post it for you.

Halloween was kind of a bust yesterday. It was fun, don't get me wrong. I LOVED helping mom and dad pass out all the candy. We had to turn our lights off because we ran out! That's never happened to us...and this is our 3rd year here. I loved seeing all of the neighborhood kids in their costumes. Oh, and mom was on the phone with auntie Laura so I got to say hi to her to. Hi auntie!

I say it was a bust because I went trick or treating - to 2 houses...the 1st one was great! I picked out some candy and the next house - well there was no one there! My friends Mike and Jackie gave me some Halloween socks and a Halloween hat in the shape of a pumpkin. It was really cute. Mom put me in my lion costume and I was pissed about that. We came home because I was getting tired and well, that was that.

Oh, and I'm getting my booster shot this Wednesday. What a week...mom and dad are trying to get me the 1st round of the H1N1 but it hasn't been available to my age group yet. K, time for dinner. Talk to you later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment