CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 9, 2009

My To Do List for Today

This is me and mom in front of our house the other day. We were getting ready to go for a nice walk and daddy snapped a photo of us! Mom picked out some pretty mums for fall - they're on the right hand side. You can't see them that well but believe me, they were pretty:)
I can't believe how nice the weather has been out here. It was low 70s all weekend = which means lots of walks for me! We got those corn stalks at our local farmer's market = 2 for $5. Not bad! Now we just need to get ready for Christmas...my favorite holiday!!!
Since we had a busy weekend, I think mom and I are going to take it easy for today. Here's what's on our agenda:

  • Breakfast
  • Coffee & scone at Keen Bean...yummmm :)
  • Walk (if it's nice out)
  • Read
  • Nap
  • Play
  • Lunch (I think I'm having sweet potatoes and rice today) Oh, and cheese puffs, of course!
  • Address my birthday invites and get ready to send out
  • Start packing for Massachusetts (If I don't start now, I know I'll forget something!)
  • The View @ 10...mom's new favorite show
  • Help mom finish writing her bio for her new article
  • Comfit class (for mom! not me)

That's all I can think of right now...I'm sure we'll be adding lots more things to this list as the day goes on. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment