CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

PJs


These are my new pjs - just thought I'd show you how comfy I am at night just before bed :) Did I tell you I can drink out of a big boy cup now? Well, it's not really my cup per say...but it's mom and dad's cup and they let me sip out of it every now and then. Mom thinks I have a hole in my chin though because it just dribbles down the front of me. Teehee hee!

Daddy had the day off today because of Veteran's Day, yay! He came to yoga with me and got to see me do the plank...the fish...the tree pose and so much more! Mom went to WW and then to TJMaxx - lots of errands but we got them ALL done!

That's about it for me. I'm getting pretty tired...think I'm going to eat some cheese puffs = hit the bath tub = and then it's lights out for this baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment