CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

H1N1 Shot?

So, yesterday, I got my booster flu shot...AND the first round of H1N1. Mom and I showed up and my pediatrician said she had just gotten a shipment of the vaccine in - each doctor was given 8 vaccines. EIGHT. That's it. So...easy decision right? WRONG. There was a catch...it had mercury in it...but, the doctor said there was so little of it in there - that it was fine. So, I got the shot. Primarily because I am leaving in a few weeks for Massachusetts and I'll be flying.

Mom's been watching me like a hawk - to make sure I'm okay - and I've been showing no signs of weirdness...so that's good. Looks like I took to the shots just fine. I also slept thru the night last night - which I haven't done in a long time - mostly because of my teeth. I have 4...and it looks like I'm about to get 2 more...right next to my top 2 that are already there. That would be a total of 6 teeth in less than 1 month! Whoah nelly! But, they're not in yet...so we'll see.

It's supposed to be beautiful all week. I think we are going to go for a walk today. Mom is getting new tires on her car tomorrow...so I don't think we'll be going grocery shopping. But, I overheard mom and dad saying that they were going to take me to the zoo on Saturday! It's supposed to be 74...whoah! Giraffes here I come! Yay!

Oh, and then I'm going to gram and gramps on Sunday because dad and grandpa are on baby duty. Mom and grandma are going to a concert to see Jewel! (That's mommy's favorite singer OF ALL TIME)...yay! Happy for mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment