CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Just Another Day in Paradise...As Dad Would Say...

Hey ya'll... :) You would think I'd be saying that now = since I just turned 11 months old!!! And I live out in the Midwest...but my southern drawllllll just hasn't kicked in yet...hee, hee.

Anyways, what a crazy week it has been. Not only do mom and I have our day-to-day activities like we do every week = but we have all of this packing to get done for our big trip back east! We leave in 3 days!

So lately, dad has been saying...'Just another day in paradise'...every time mom asks him 'how was work honey?' I just wanted to say, Dad...I love you...and I am so thankful for you. Thank you for working so hard every day and for supporting this family. Mom and I love you and we appreciate ALL that you do for us. I am going to miss you so much when I am gone. Mom is crazy for thinking I could be apart from you for 2 WHOLE weeks...crazy, crazy mom. Just know, that I will be thinking of you every second of the day...but especially when I'm getting ready for bed and when I wake up in the morning. I'm going to miss our 5am chats...our tub time...our cheese puff dinners...and most of all - you reading me a book just before bed and then rocking me to sleep. I love our time together and I can't wait to see you when I get back. I promise to be a good boy (maybe)...okay, no really, I promise (my toes are crossed...does that count?)

No comments:

Post a Comment