CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Iowa or Bust!

I thought I'd do one last post before I leave for Iowa. Mom and I have yoga tomorrow...then we will meet dad back at home and have some lunch before hitting the road to grandma and grandpa Gourley's.

We're going to spend the night in KC to break up the trip. Dad said he's going to order takeout from Cheesecake for mom and I! YAY! and YUMMO! Then, we're off again on Thursday morning to another hotel for Christmas.

Me, mom and dad had our Christmas last night. They let me open all of my gifts! What a lucky boy I am! So many toys...not sure which ones to play with first?! I am going to take my new laptop with me on the car ride! I know that for sure!

Merry Christmas everyone! Love, Dylan PS - check me out on my new SIT N' SPIN! Weeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment