CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What a Day

Today was kind of whacked. Okay, so I woke up at 730 this morning - had breakfast with mom and dad - played for a minute - got dressed - grabbed a coffee (mom, not me) and headed to yoga. I'd been sneezing all night and now this morning - but mom decided to take me anyways because I looked and acted fine. I had 40 minutes or so to fall asleep for my ride to yoga and of course, I fell asleep at 942am = exactly 18 minutes before class started. Crap!

Mom pulled into the parking lot and sat in the car while I SNORED away in the backseat until 1033! But I was FREEZING because mom had no gas in the car which meant that she had to turn the sucker off while we sat there and waited for me to wake up. Double crap! Good thing she had me all bundled up in a hoodie and tons of blankets over me. The things we do for our kids...agh :)

We made it to yoga...but only for half the class. Oh well. At least we made it. There was no way we weren't going to go in and enjoy our time with all of our friends - especially since we had just driven all of that way! Okay, back to the sneezing part. So, mom wasn't sure if I wasn't feeling well or what. I've been awful clingy today. In a good mood = but clingy and requiring 24/7 entertainment which can make for one heck of a day.

It looks like another tooth is coming through...but I've been saying that for the past 2 weeks now, so who knows. Maybe it was just a fluke thing today. Maybe I had an itch up my nose and I was trying to sneeze it out. Anyways, we came straight home after yoga, had lunch, steam cleaned the floors and then went down for a nap until 345'ish. Then I played...dad came home around 430'ish...played some more...mom went to ComFit...we all ate dinner...tub time...reading...rocking...nursing...OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment