CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Things I Can Do

Oh boy, where do I begin. I can do so many new and exciting things. It's amazing how much I have changed over the past 2 weeks since I've been gone. By the way - I had a GREAT time back east with my family. Here is a shout out to my grandma and grandpa Ward, auntie Laura, grandma and grandpa Longley, grandma Anne and grandpa Rody. Love you all!

*I can scoot on the floor
*I can say 'duck' (along with mama and dada, of course)
*I can do 'So....Big....' (you know the game I'm talking about right?)
*I can give KISSES! The best if I do say so myself!
*When mommy and daddy say, "where's the doggy?" I know exactly where to look (at Bailey!)
*And I'm about to get 2 more teeth folks. Holy smokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment