CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

So Many New Things!

I am growing up so fast! I'm doing so many new things - day by day! I can't believe it! Mom put me on the floor this morning (on my tummy) and (I didn't crawl) BUT it was the closest she's ever seen me get to crawling! I lifted one knee up and sort of moved to the side. So close!

I can point to mommy and daddy's noses! AND if you ask me to point out an animal's nose in a book...I can do that too!

Can you believe I'm going to be ONE in 2 days??? Crazy! My birthday is this Wednesday but my party is this Saturday. I can't wait! All of my yoga friends are coming! Mom said I could open one gift on Wednesday - well, maybe her and dad will let me open the gifts from them (I'll see if I can't work something out).

Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment