CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 21, 2009

More Pics

Mom wanted me to post some pictures of our house all decorated from the party on Saturday. She says, someday she'll turn this little blog of mine into a book...and wants me to remember everything.

Today was a good day - very low key. Mom and I woke up around 815 this morning and had a nice bowl of cereal and OJ (well, she did, I played with my cheerios). We had coffee, a snack and then played for a little while before it was time for me to go down for my morning nap. I slept from 11 to 1145...and then got up just in time for lunch with daddy :)
After lunch, mom and I played some more...read books...she spun me around on my sit n' spin - which I absolutely LOVE and then we layed down for my afternoon nap. I slept from 3-5pm! And woke up just in time to see daddy come home from work. I love when that happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment