CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Where's My Nose?

Mom taught me a new trick yesterday! We worked on, 'Where's mommy's nose?" And now I can point to ANYONE'S nose!!! Even animals in a book! I'm so smart! I haven't figured out how to point to my own nose yet, but I'm working on it.

We have kind of a busy weekend...I have my friend Quinn's birthday today. He's a little boy from my yoga class and he's turning 1! So we have that at 3pm in Springfield. Mom's been wrapping like a mad woman trying to get everything squared away for Christmas, my big birthday and all of the trillion other birthdays around us! She really wanted to take me to see Santa today - this morning - so we'll see if it all works out.

Dad leaves for KC tomorrow for a Chief's game with Uncle Raef. So it's just mommy and me. I think we'll go to church and then we might go to a Christmas show at 6pm with our friends Theresa and Kingston. It sounds like fun :)

Oh, and I have to give a shout out to my friend Kathy in Boston. She sent me my very first NU sweatshirt (Go Huskies!) mama's alma mater! AND she made me an ornament with my name on it. Thanks Kathy! You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment