CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 5, 2010

Chest XRays Suck :(

It's been a while since I've posted - but I have a good excuse...I've had a little cough now for a few days and well, mom was worried, so off to the Drs we went yesterday. My ears, nose and throat checked out clear as a bell but the doc sent me off for a chest xray just to make sure I didn't have another pneumonia (I had one last November).

We got a call from my doc saying I had an upper resp. infection so I'm on antibiotics for 10 days now and I have to go back for another chest xray :( Booger...

Other than that not much going on. We have to run some errands tomorrow. Daddy is going to order mommy's VDay present...she's getting a cute, little, pink netbook and a box of chocolates...oh and I think maybe a flower and of course a card...but those things will come on the actual day (HINT, HINT DAD) lol. And we have to pick up a lightbulb at the Audi dealership for dad...and let's see what else...mom has to get waxed at the SPAHHHHHHHHH... :) Sunday we have church and then it's SUPERBOWL time! We are having some friends over and I can't wait to chow down and watch the Saints kick the Colts' butts!

No comments:

Post a Comment