CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ordinary Wednesday

Not much going on today...woke up around 730 this morning...went to yoga...came home, ate lunch with mom and dad...went down for a nap...a 2+ hour nap with mom. It was great :) We both needed the rest.

We don't have much planned for this weekend. Gram and gramps Ruffing will be out of town - so I won't be going there :( But I think mom and I might do a walk on Saturday for the Children's Miracle Network with a bunch of the other yoga moms and their kids. The mall/Springfield is usually CRAZY over the weekend so I'm not sure if mom and dad will want to 'brave' the crowds. We may just stay home and do some family stuff. Maybe watch a little Baby Einstein and play with my toys.

I don't watch TV - at least not yet - but mom and dad have started letting me watching 'World Animals' by Baby Einstein and I love it. I clap and laugh and dance (wave my arms) and my face just lights up when they turn it on. I like it so much that we went out and bought another one for me last weekend - Neighborhood Animals or something - but we were all really disappointed...it wasn't as good! It was kind of boring and not engaging enough for me. We should have gone with the shapes or movement one...dang it!

I can't wait until it's nice enough outside to go running with mom. I miss the fresh air and the smell of fresh, cut grass. I can't wait to go to the park and swing...and visit the zoo in Springfield...and just do stuff outside! Oh, and start swimming lessons again and splash around in my little pool that mom and dad are going to buy me (hint, hint...mom and dad).

That's about it folks. Just another day in the Ruffing family out here in Missouri. xoxo Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment