CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hail Storm!

Updates...let's see...I had physical therapy today...that went really well. I stood for a few seconds all by myself :) I was pushing my cozy coupe along with Martha and she let go of me and I let go of the car...and whoops! I was standing!

I've been doing GREAT lately. Me, mom and dad (oh and Bailey too) are leaving for Des Moines this weekend. We're going to the horse races = like we do every year = to celebrate Father's Day. I can't wait to go especially b/c I get to see all of my cousins: Piper, Bianca and Nash...and my aunts: Stacie and Erica and my uncle Dan and of course, my grandparents and greatgrandparents. It's going to be a blast! Any one wanna place a bet on the horses?

So we had a terrible hail storm today?! I know...what??? Our house got damaged...pretty bad actually. I think we're going to need a new roof and for sure - new siding on one side of the house. Dad's car got pretty banged up too - literally. Thank goodness mom's car was in the garage. I'm going to Google 'hail' tonight b/c how on earth are there big ice balls coming down from the sky in the middle of May? I need to find out how these form? What causes them? Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment