CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Meal

I had my first Happy Meal today! Well...sort of. I ate some of the fries and mom gave me a piece of a chicken nugget but I spit it out! And I got a Shrek toy inside. What a great day! I had a playdate with Kingston...then took an hour nap...went for a walk...ate lunch with dad...played...colored...skyped with grandma Longley for a little bit and then I was off to bed.

I think mom and I might go to the zoo tomorrow. It's been raining like crazy here so it'd be nice to spend some time outside if we can. No plans for this weekend...just hangin' around the house. Dad has to mow the lawn and mom has to followup on an interview for work. Next weekend we leave for Des Moines so that's about it!

1 comment:

  1. A Shrek toy! I'll have to take Garrett and Stephen:-) And, I agree, the fries are the best part!!

    ReplyDelete