CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Daddy! Daddy! Hooray for Daddy!

Yay! Daddy's home! Yahoo! Yippee! I'm so excited! I can't believe he's home! I missed him so much! Whoah! Daddy! I love you! I love you! I love you! Don't ever leave me again! Let's see...what am I going to do today...I'm going to hang out with my daddy...and sit on my daddy's lap...and kiss my daddy's face...and poop my pants so that daddy can change EVERY ONE OF MY DIAPERS (hear that mom?) Oh yeah, it's game time daddy-o!

I love you too mom. Grandpa Longley and Grandma Anne are visiting right now - and boy do I like them. They are so nice to me and they give me lots of lovin'. I wish they could stay longer. I love waking up to them in the morning. They look at me like they just want to gobble me all up! I won't be able to see them again until this summer when we all fly out to meet great-grandpa Ward and grandma Ward. That's too long!

Grandpa and Grandma bought me all new clothes. I'm wearing my new Timberland onesie right now and I must say...I'm lookin' miiiiiiii-teeeee-fine...........!!! Daddy thinks I've gotten bigger...but mommy says no way! She says I'm still her little boy...I dunno...I just know that I missed my daddy and I'm so, so glad he's home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment