CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Hello Mr. Easter Bunny

Get this...I slept for 10 hours last night and only got up ONCE! I have a routine: I get a bath between 7/730...then I get a new diaper...a lotion rub-down...pjs...boob...then mommy and daddy rock me to sleep...and I'm in bed by 930! I've been doing this now for like 2 weeks. Yesterday, mommy and daddy got up before me! They woke up at 7 and I didn't wake up until 818! Holy cow!

Aunty Erica and Nick are still here and I'm having so much fun with them. We all played trivial pursuit last night and mommy and Aunty Erica kicked daddy and Nick's butts for the 2nd time! Oh, and guess what I did yesterday? I got my picture taken with the EASTER BUNNY! It was so much fun!

Mommy had been wanting to get these pictures done for a while...but didn't want to spend a lot of money since I just had professional ones done 2 months ago. When we were all at the mall yesterday, we saw the Easter Bunny and it was only $25 for 18 cards with my picture on it. Not bad, huh? I didn't cry once when I was sitting on Mr. EB's lap. I just kind of hung out and thought to myself, "mommy and daddy are so nuts....they're trying to make me laugh right now by calling my name out and making funny faces while stretching their bodies across the EB lawn...geeze louise...I'm just a laid back baby guys? I'll smile when I want.

I don't have to tell you this...but they came out beautiful. I am very photogenic afterall.

I think Grandma Longley got me an easter basket and I can't wait to get it. If you're reading this grandma - my favorite colors are green and blue and I LOVE books. I really, really want one of those Baby Einstein CDs...mommy has read some good stuff about them...classical music is supposed to be good for me. Oh, and I'd like a baby yoga CDs...I need to practice my poses during the week so I'm ready to show off my flexibility to Grace at Itsy Bitsy Yoga on Thursday.
I hope you're reading this grandma! I've been a good little boy!

Happy Easter to all of my peeps reading this :) Love, Dylan

PS - I'm 3 1/2 months old today!

No comments:

Post a Comment