CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

I am a lucky, lucky, little boy

Does anyone out there know how to change the template background on my blog page? I've tried and tried to get a new one...but the only ones I can find are the boring ones that blogspot offers on their setup page. Mommy and I have been trying to change it for months now...ugh...we need help :( We want to add fun stuff...cool backgrounds...etc. HELP!

So this post is to my daddy. I want to thank you dad, for being so wonderful. Mommy gets to stay home with me every day...and I am a very lucky little boy. I'm so glad she doesn't have to go to work...I'd be very sad if I had to go to daycare. I love hanging out with her and we love getting to know each other during those special moments that are once in a lifetime.

She knows my ins and outs - my ups and downs - and she takes such good care of me. Thank you daddy, for having such a good job. I'm so happy that you are able to take care of this family on your job alone...I am a happy, lucky, little boy.

I also love that you only have to work 4 days a week. That means, you can be with me 24/7 - Saturday, Sunday AND Monday! We have a long weekend - every weekend! I hate seeing you leave in the morning for work but I LOVE seeing you come home every night. Mommy and I miss you when you're gone. But mommy tells me you're only across the street if we ever need you. Knowing that - puts me at ease. I love you so much daddy. Please take care of me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment