CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Random Stuff

I'm talking a lot more now. I don't actually say much - but I do make a lot of noises. I slept pretty well last night. I fell asleep around 8/830...woke up for a few minutes to munch on mommy...and then closed my eyes again. I didn't wake up until 12/1 or so...then slept again until 330/4...and then finally got up around 645'ish. Not too bad?

It's nice out today - sunny, but cold. Mommy wanted to take me for a walk but it's too chilly. I'm not sure what we're going to do today - maybe just a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Mom's doing some laundry right now, while I blog. Aunty Erica and Nick just left this morning so I think mom and dad are finally going to take down the air mattress in dad's office. This was our last round of company :( so we don't need to have it up any more. If anyone out there wants to come and visit me...let mommy know...she'd love to have you!

That makes me think of what it was like when I first came home from being born...boy was it a roller coaster. I don't think mom and dad got more than a 1/2 hr. of sleep at any given time. Poor guys...we've come a long way.

Speaking of that - I'm getting too big for my bassinet. I think mom and dad are considering putting me in my crib to sleep...I'm okay with it...but mom isn't. She likes to have me right next to her. I heard her tell dad that she'd sleep on the floor in my nursery for the first few weeks if they had to move me. (I think she likes me...)

Okay peeps, that's all for now. I'm signing off. xoxo Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment